As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
RECOMMENDED KONG PRODUCTS FOR PUPPIES 7 TO 12 WEEKS:
- KONG Puppy rubber toys are ideal for training, rewarding, and getting your puppy through that terrible teething phase.
- Puppy Wubba is a fun squeaky toy. Your puppy will love to play fetch and tug games with it.
- KONG Plush are great snuggle toys to make your puppy feel safe.
RECOMMENDED KONG PRODUCTS FOR PUPPIES 3 TO 9 MONTHS:
Teething is something to stay on top of during this time of fast growth. Give your puppy a variety of safe, soothing chew toys to help develop proper chewing habits. Try some interactive play with KONG toys. A frozen stuffed KONG puppy toy is ideal to relieve teething pains.
- KONG Puppy rubber toys are ideal for training, rewarding, and getting your puppy through this continued teething phase.
- Put peanut butter, soft cheese, or similar in the grooves of a Teething Stick and freeze.
- Puppy Goodie Bone is a fun chew toy and treat holder that helps soothe your puppy’s tender gums.
Lick Mat (paid link)
Tug toy for small dogs or puppies Zippy Paws (paid link)
My favorite site for all things tug, it’s based in the UK but they ship to the states. It’s the only company I’ve found that has such a great selection for tug/chase toys Tug E Nuff
LONG TERM CONFINEMENT
6 panel play area (paid link)
NAIL CLIPPERS AND FILES
Dremel 8050 – N/18 Micro (paid link)
Zen Clipper (paid link)
Snuffle Mat (paid link)
Dog Treat Ball (paid link)
Kong Wobbler (paid link)
HARNESS AND HEAD HALTER
Flagline Dog Harness With Handle This is a great harness for walking in woods or in wilderness because it has support for lifting the dog. I recommend it if you plan on truffle hunting with your dog.
Freedom No Pull Harness Good basic two point harness. Good for using with 6 position or double headed leash.
BingPet small dog harness (paid link)- good for small dogs
6 Position European Leash (paid link)
There are a lot of portable beds out there, this is one of my favorites.
Elevated Bed (paid link)
Home Alone – And Happy by Kate Mallatratt (paid link)
Play Together, Stay Together by Karen B. London, Ph.D. and Patricia B. McConnell, Ph.D. (paid link)
Puppy Start Right: Foundation Training For Companion Dog by Kenneth Martin and Debbie Martin (paid link)
Social Civil and Savvy by Laura VanArendonk Baugh CPDT-KA KPACTP (paid link)